Job Vacancy: Finance Manager
Application Deadline: 15th April 2021
Full-time: 37.5 hours per week
Location: London (HQ Office)
- Responsible for the efforts, results, and success of the organisation’s finance department.
- Responsible for the financial health of the charity and the charity’s international expansion.
- To produce financial reports and develop strategies based on financial research.
- To provide financial advice and support to help senior executives make key decisions.
- Manage charity’s finances in line with Charity Commission guidance and charity law.
- Establish and oversee systems for the finance processes, procedures and reporting for the organisation.
- Ensure charity’s communications are consistent with its key narrative
A PDF copy of the full job description can be viewed/downloaded. Please read it in its entirety before applying for the role: Finance Manager JD [March 2021]