We want to see a world reconnected to God (Allah).
To achieve this vision we adopt the following strategic focus: supporting, empowering and developing Muslims to compassionately and intelligently share Islam across the globe. This involves, but is not limited to, the following:
- Recruiting and hiring Muslims to become outreach specialists, who will compassionately and intelligently share Islam across the globe.
- Making Muslims more confident in conveying Islam by providing speakers, tools, publications and campaigns.
- Educating Muslims on how to compassionately and intelligently convey and share Islam.
- Rolling out campaigns, delivering lectures and directly engaging in outreach.
Our main focus is to support Muslims by developing, recruiting and hiring them to become outreach specialists, who will compassionately and intelligently share Islam across the globe. The iERA outreach specialist role includes:
- Projects & Campaigns: Participate in, and manage, iERA HQ and local outreach campaigns and projects.
- Health Check: Perform an analysis of their area to ensure the health of outreach activities and organisations. Where relevant, ensure any ‘gaps’ are filled and activities and organisations are fit for purpose.
- New Muslims: Empower, educate and motive new Muslims. Create awareness of the importance of new Muslim empowerment.
- Educate: Deliver outreach training on how to convey Islam at varying levels. This includes lectures, talks and the utilisation of social media.
- Relationships: Build long-lasting, strong relationships with key stakeholders to facilitate outreach work.
- Specialise: Where applicable, specialise in a specific outreach area. For example, academic development in theology.
- Publications & Materials: Help translate, distribute and produce outreach materials.
- Community: Regularly engage in community work to empower others to be a true manifestation of Islamic ethics and values.
- Showcase: Regularly communicate their work on social media and other platforms to showcase their work and key narratives and ideas.
- Inspire: Motivate, inspire and encourage communities to engage with the Prophetic Mission.