Imagine you’re at work, university or watching a documentary – you can’t help but feel that the Quran is being dismissed as irrational and incoherent. You cannot answer these questions and you’re not happy with what you find on the internet. So what do you do?
- “The Quran is an old book full of myths”,
- “The Quran is inaccurate”,
- “The Quran contains mistakes”,
The Eternal Challenge: The Limits of Science and the Linguistic Miracle of the Qur’an is a one-day Islamic thought workshop designed to empower you with the right tools and concepts to successfully articulate the linguistic miracle of the Quran and to be able to reconcile and understand revelation in our age of science.
- Is science the only way to truth?
- How do we understand science and revelation?
- What is a miracle?
- What is the intellectual challenge of the Quran?
- How do we respond to academic, orientalist and popular objections?
- What makes the Quran a linguistic miracle?
- What are the philosophical implications?
- How do we articulate the miracle to non-Arabs?
- What was the impact of the Quran?
- How does the Quran reveal lost knowledge?
- What is the Quran’s unique structure?
- How do we reflect on the Quran?
- How do we reconcile science and the Quran?
In summary, The Eternal Challenge is an interactive workshop giving you the skills to articulate a positive case for the Quran in an age of science & reason.
Click on the title to read more:
Fahad Tasleem is the Head of US Outreach for iERA. He plays a multifaceted role as an instructor, a lecturer, a researcher and a student.
His areas of interest include Islamic Theology, Dawah, History, Economics and Quranic Studies. He is also the founder of DC Seminary.
Fahad studied Arabic at Georgetown University and is currently studying in the graduate program in Middle Eastern Studies at the University of Texas.