Employment Type: Full Time
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: London Head Office
Deadline: Friday 17th August 2018
Experience: 2+ years
How To Apply: Email [email protected] with attached CV
- To provide administrative support for iERA’s operations team and the wider iERA team.
- To ensure iERA’s communications are consistent with its key narrative.
- To project a professional image.
To provide the senior administrative function for the following areas of iERA’s work:
- Support the Operations Manager in delivering actions related to CEO’s strategic and operational priorities, including:
- providing administrative support to the CEO.
- assisting the CEO in managing and maintaining iERA’s relationships with internal team and external stakeholders.
- drafting of regular and ad-hoc reports for the CEO and board of trustees.
- setting up, coordinating and minuting regular and ad-hoc board meetings.
- drafting the board meeting agenda and any preparatory documents.
- review and ensuring minutes are signed off and any outstanding board actions are completed.
Administration & Asset Management
- Act proactively in relation to the overall administration to help deliver the charity’s strategic plan effectively and efficiently, including:
- setting up, coordinating and minuting staff and senior leadership team meetings.
- provide general administrative services including printing, diary management, planning events, organising travel and preparing travel itineraries.
- taking charge of and maintain iERA’s office equipment, filing, storage and archiving.
- acting as the first point of contact for the charity addressing queries in a polite and courteous manner.
- responding and acting proactively in relation to all correspondence such as emails, telephone calls, invitations and letters, etc.
- developing the asset management policy and register for the organisation.
- managing the charity’s assets.
- Support iERA’s risk management process by:
- ensuring all risks are filed and signed off by the Risk Management Group (RMG) and Board.
- assisting in the use, administration and management of the risk register/system.
- setting up, coordinating and minuting monthly RMG meetings.
- risk assessing attendees, external speakers and potential joint platforms by completing relevant extremism, shared platform and speaker risk assessments.
- supporting the development of a risk management culture in the organisation.
Communication, Training & Office Management
Provide administrative and operational support to the Operations Manager in:
- managing internal communication ensuring all personnel understand the content of internal messages.
- completing a training needs analysis across the organisation.
- ensuring all staff are trained based on an internal training needs analysis.
- providing inspiring leadership to the whole team to ensure a positive, innovative and high performing culture.
- championing collaborative and cross-organisational working to ensure the delivery of organisational objectives and efficient use of resources.
- overseeing the smooth running of the office and maintenance of a suitable working environment.
DOWNLOAD FULL JOB DESCRIPTION:
Senior Administrator JD (word/.doc)