“[Prophet], call [people] to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good teaching. Argue with them in the most courteous way, for your Lord knows best who has strayed from His way and who is rightly guided.”
The Qur’an, Chapter 16, Verse 125
All praise and gratitude belong to Allah. We have been blessed with witnessing another Ramadan. This month is the month of the Qur’an, a month of guidance. The Qur’an was revealed to take us out of the darkness into the light.
“It was the month of Ramadan that the Qur’an was revealed as a guidance for mankind, clear messages giving guidance and distinguishing between right and wrong.”
The Qur’an, Chapter 2, Verse 185
It is this guidance that we want to share with humanity. We believe sharing Islam (dawah) is one of, if not the most, rewardable acts of worship. If one person became Muslim because of your support, you would get the reward of all of their acts of worship. This is based on the following Prophetic tradition:
“Whoever guides someone to goodness will have a similar reward.”
Narrated by Muslim
If this new Muslim got married and had children, you would get the reward of all of their worship too. This includes their charity, prayers, fasting and pilgrimage. You will see all of this on your scales of good deeds, insha’Allah. In fact, if you have been supporting us, you could get a lifetime of prayers, fasting, zakat, sadaqah and good deeds of 3,750 people on your scales on the day of judgement. This is how many people embraced Islam with us since last Ramadan, alhamdulilah.
Our operational year starts from July 1st and ends on 30th June. However, since Ramadan is a month where we receive many of your generous donations, we are pleased to provide you with a summary of our achievements since last Ramadan. Please click on the download button below.
We will also be producing a report for our operational year towards the end of the summer, insha’Allah.
- 3,750 people embraced Islam directly through our work.
- We’ve helped share the beautiful message of Islam in over 40 countries and hired 25 new outreach specialists – bringing up the total to 36.
- We distributed over 290,000 books, leaflets and dawah cards to 100 countries around the world.
- We also delivered 75 exhibitions, 625 lectures, 232 dawah events, workshops and seminars.
- We created 61 dawah teams who are carrying out this noble work.
- At home, in the UK, we delivered outreach support to 20 mosques up and down the country as well as visited UK universities on 50 occasions.
- Our new Muslim development programme is amongst the most important work that we do. We also train individuals and teams to develop new Muslims and held 2 four-day transformative educational retreat programmes. The programme includes our welcome pack, local weekly classes, online resources and support.
Vision and Strategic Focus
Our vision is the vision of Prophet Muhammad (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him): A world reconnected to Allah.
We believe we can achieve our vision by focusing on individuals. It is through empowering, developing and supporting individuals that bring about positive change. Individuals develop and lead teams; create organisations and build relationships; engage in community work and deliver training programmes.
Focusing on individuals involves, but is not limited to, the following:
- Recruitment: Hiring Muslims to become outreach specialists, who will compassionately and intelligently share Islam across the globe.
- Empowerment: Making Muslims more confident in sharing Islam by providing speakers, tools, publications and campaigns.
- Education: Teaching Muslims on how to compassionately and intelligently share Islam.
- Engagement: Rolling out campaigns, delivering lectures and directly engaging in dawah.
All praise and gratitude belong to Allah. None of this would have been possible without His help.