- Support and facilitate the roll-out of local and international Outreach missions/campaigns.
- Support and facilitate the administration of hiring International Outreach Specialists.
- Support and facilitate training for Outreach team leaders and outreach specialists in accordance with strategic and operational goals.
- Support and facilitate in the organisation of bespoke International projects, e.g. ordering materials, development of community hubs, etc.
- Support and facilitate iERA global campaigns.
- Carry out International Travel Risk Assessments under the guidance of the Operations Manager. Support and facilitate contributing to the Newsletter (Prophetic Post).
- Liaising with International Outreach Specialists on the submission of reports on all outreach activities, and managing/ensuring all reports are submitted for review by the Global Outreach Manager.
- Coach, motivate, mentor, guide and appraise the International Outreach Specialists.
- Write both formal and informal reports on outreach projects and activities.
- Manage filing for the Global Outreach Department with iERA.
View/download the full Outreach Support Officer Job Description [PDF]