We have an exciting opportunity for two individuals to join a core component of our growing team here at iERA Head Quarters in London. The role entails supporting and facilitating local and international missions, the hiring of global outreach specialists and so much more:
- Support and facilitate in the organisation of bespoke International projects, e.g. ordering materials, development of community hubs, etc.
- Support and facilitate iERA global campaigns.
- Carry out International Travel Risk Assessments under the guidance of the Operations Manager.
- Liaising with Global Outreach Specialists on the submission of reports on all outreach activities, and managing/ensuring all reports are submitted for review by the Global Outreach Manager.
- Coach, motivate, mentor, guide and appraise the Global Outreach Specialists.
- Write both formal and informal reports on outreach projects and activities.
- Manage filing for the Global Outreach Department with iERA.
View/download the full Outreach Support Job Description [PDF]