To promote iERA’s mission via visual communication campaigns:
- Copywriting and design skills in order to produce marketing materials for both print and online.
- To ensure that all visual communications have a consistent look, feel and tone in line with the charity’s brand image, strategic goals, objectives and narrative.
- The ability to use different typography, composition, colour and visual identity design to create these marketing tools and promote iERA.
- Creative with an eye for detail.
- To project a professional image.
- To lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Producing digital artwork for our website, email campaigns and social media channels.
- Producing and amending layouts for promotional books and materials.
- Updating and developing our social media channels, responding to customer enquiries when necessary.
- Helping create, define, and maintain visual design guidelines and style guides.
- Adapt existing templates for translations and/or resizing for international printing requirements.
- Working with all areas of the brand to create a coherent brand message across all elements.
- Work independently on design briefs from concept through to delivery.
- Other ad hoc design projects and help that might be requested.
- General marketing admin and support.
- Identify relevant social media pages/channels/groups where iERA can make regular marketing and posts to meet objectives.
- Provide insight and analysis of any emerging trends in digital marketing.
- Attend iERA events for live promotion on social media and to capture photos/videos/testimonials for marketing and fundraising purposes.
- Monitor and document iERA activity so that work can be evaluated for impact and effectiveness.
- Work as part of a cohesive marketing team, demonstrating a willingness to engage in other broader marketing and fundraising activities/functions which may be required from time to time.
- Ability to write engaging content to entice more individuals to follow our work and sign up to our events.
View/download the full Marketing Design Assistant Job Description [PDF]