- Act proactively in relation to the overall administration to help deliver the charity’s strategic plan effectively and efficiently.
- Provide administrative support to the Operations Manager including word processing, printing, filing, storage, diary management, planning events, organising travel and preparing travel itineraries.
- Act as the first point of contact for the charity addressing queries in a polite and courteous manner.
- Respond and act proactively in relation to all correspondence such as e-mails, telephone calls, invitations and letters in a professional manner.
- Addressing queries in a polite and courteous manner.
- Support campaigns and projects such as fundraising, demonstrating a willingness to engage in other duties which may be required from time to time.
- Participate in HR processes such as recruitment and administration of volunteers
- Provides minute taking for Board Meetings and other meetings where necessary.
- Manage office stationery and place orders when needed.
- Act proactively in responding to Speakers Requests.
- Liaise and coordinate with the speaker diary/ calendar for the requests.
- Liaise with the requesting organisation to arrange and confirm the details of the request, for example, topic, dates, flyers etc.
- Work full time (37 hours) during the month of Ramadan in responding to customer queries.
- Provide support to the fundraising department during the month of Ramadan
View the full Administrator description.