Employment Type: Full Time
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: London Head Office
Deadline: Monday 17th December 2018
- To support the growth of iERA’s global reach, focusing on the development, management and reporting of Global Outreach Activities:
- Supporting Global Outreach Manager and iERA’s International Outreach Specialists.
- To convey the Prophetic Mission, compassionately and intelligently, sharing Islam with the world through teaching, conveying, organising and leading campaigns.
- Support and facilitate –
- the roll-out of local and international Outreach missions/campaigns.
- the administration of hiring International Outreach Specialists.
- training for Outreach team leaders and outreach specialists in accordance with strategic and operational goals.
- in the organisation of bespoke International projects, e.g. ordering materials, development of community hubs, etc.
- iERA global campaigns.
- Carry out International Travel Risk Assessments under the guidance of the Operations Manager.
- Build and sustain strong relationships with the iERA team, Dawah leaders and institutions globally.
- Support and facilitate contributing to the Newsletter (Prophetic Post).
- Liaising with International Outreach Specialists on the submission of reports on all outreach activities, and managing/ensuring all reports are submitted for review by the Global Outreach Manager.
- Write both formal and informal reports on outreach projects and activities.
- Develop plans and budgets to facilitate iERA’s global work.
- Regularly convey the message of Islam online and offline.
- Willingness to travel extensively at short notice
- Working outside normal office hours, weekends and bank holidays if required.
- Any other duties commensurate with the responsibilities of the role
Required to sign acceptance of various policies including:
- Extremism Policy
- People Platform Policy
- Risk Management Procedure; Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities, Dignity at Work
How to Apply:
To apply, please send cover letter and CV to [email protected]
Interviews will be held as applications are received.
DOWNLOAD FULL JOB DESCRIPTION:
Global Outreach Support Officer JD (word/.doc)