Our highest priority is to maintain the health and safety of our people, customers and suppliers, while meeting our service commitments. iERA has implemented a range of measures in line with World Health Organization guidance to minimise the risks for employees and customers.
- Encouraging employees to familiarise themselves with information on COVID-19, and to consult with doctors immediately if they feel unwell
- Informing employees about its symptoms and methods of prevention and detection; in particular, reminding employees of good hygiene practices such as regular hand washing and strict adherence to our social distancing guidelines
- Expanding the use of home office and teleworking where operationally and technically feasible
- Implementing an isolation period for employees who have returned from high risk areas
- Advising against all non-essential travel
- Customers are no longer obliged to sign for deliveries, with the exception of some specialised deliveries where we have a contractual obligation to get a signature.
Despite the recent border closures in many countries, we are still able to fulfil shipments for our customers, except where we may be unable to deliver due to exceptional government restrictions.
As the situation continues to change on a daily basis, please visit iera.org for any updates.
We thank you for trusting iERA and we look forward to continuing to serve you.
What is COVID-19?
COVID-19, more commonly known as ‘Coronavirus’ has now been officially declared as a global pandemic by the World Health Organisation (WHO) with cases rapidly increasing day by day. As well as placing our trust in Allah, we are also obliged to take our precautions as per the sunnah of the Prophet (peace be upon him).
At iERA the health and wellbeing of our instructors, staff and attenders is of utmost importance. In light of the outbreak of COVID-19 (coronavirus) and the growing concern of it’s spread, we are suspending all events and classrooms until further notice, as well as implementing a travel ban until further notice for all Outreach Specialist.
We urge everyone to take good care of themselves and of their vulnerable ones – and we pray for those affected by the virus to make a speedy recovery and that there aren’t any further cases.
What can I do in the mean time?
Learn how to share Islam with our free online course. Discover how you can speak about Islam with confidence by following our step-by-step course. Share Islam with confidence